Saturday 2 February 2013

Solid Copper Wire Wrapped Bracelet


 This is my latest baby! I am very proud of this one. I usually design before I make but this kind of design needed me to go with the flow so that's what I did.
I used non-tarnish solid copper wire and high quality Czech crystals. To finish it off I even made the toggle clasp. It's nice and sturdy and should last someone a lifetime, or longer!
I really want to make some similar pieces based on this style now! I enjoyed making although it was a little frustrating at times. That's when I would stop, have a break and come back to it later and good ideas would come to me.
It's for sale in my Etsy shop if you want to check it out.
I would love to hear feedback on this piece. It's a project I have spent the most time on.
Thank you for looking!
Chloe Louise




No comments:

Post a Comment